tisdag 17 april 2018

Tår - Sad ending





Lyssna på denna låt samtidigt som du tittar på bilden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbqFBA2lIU4


Vilket uttryck av detta skulle vara mest uttrycksfullt?
Att visa att någon är ledsen eller att berätta? eller både och?


[Bad End - berättelse till att uttrycka sorg]

When first  I meet you, I gave you a smile.
It was a big step for me to open up for someone else.
I was afraid..
But still I smiled and gave you a chance.
I was thinking that maybe that you were different in comparison to everyone else…
But I know now, who you are.
You are like fire and ice
You are self-centered
You only do things that satisfy you and you don’t think about how that will affect others
How do you think you affected me when..

-You told me that you did not like my name?-
-You told me that you my art piece was not realistic?-
- When you ignored me? -

There are consequences for everything you do
Do you know who Iam?

Frank
Iam Frank
If I had never meet you then I would have never gotten this scar.
Iam tired of people like you.

Farewell.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar